Skills: Piping Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ROLE:PRINCIPAL PIPING ENGINEER
At this stage MPH is looking for a Principal Piping Engineer to join the McDermott team in Kuala Lumpur.
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Duration: 1 year
Working Hours: Regular hours, Mondays-Fridays
- Updated CV in Word
- Supervises and coordinates the discipline area of engineering design and PDMS 3D modelling of the equipment, piping and piping in-line supports, combined with drawing production and responsibility for the progress and technical quality of work within the discipline area.
- Ensures that the design is safe, feasible from the points of view of fabrication, construction, installation, operation and maintenance, conforms with agreed codes and good engineering practices, meets all the requirements of the project design bases and specifications, and the work is carried out in accordance with project schedules, budgets and procedures as efficiently as possible.
- Provides supervision, technical direction, control, co-ordination and execution of the engineering design and plant 3D modelling/draughting in specific discipline area, including inputs into procurement.
- Plans and prepares the engineering activities within a discipline area including the man-hour budgets, work schedules, manpower loading and staffing by skill and experience to satisfy project requirements.
- Assists in the co-ordination and preparation of input into the Project Documents for discipline area including design criteria, scope of work, procedures and design approach.
- Liaises and coordinates with other Lead Engineers and discipline groups on the project to effect timely production of deliverables.
- Liaises and co-ordinates with client engineering personnel to effect expeditious approval of the design / technical decisions / deviations.
- Coordinates and prepares input from discipline area to the Project.
- Reviews all key drawings, specifications, requisitions, study reports and design calculations prepared by discipline area personnel. Ensures that all documents conform to the engineering quality and completeness required on the project, and are reviewed / checked in accordance with Project Procedures.
- Coordinates, reviews and expedites externally and internally prepared inter-discipline check prints, specifications and vendor information for design and maintaining technical records of such documents.
- Prepares progress and status reports and material for meetings with the client, other project groups or outside companies working on the project.
- Continuously monitors and evaluates the engineering progress and quality of work prepared by discipline personnel including full compliance with project procedures. Ensures that corrective action is taken where required.
- Identifies and provides all documents required for Technical Audits.
- Champions safety by design.
MPH group was founded in 1985 in France and our Middle East office was set up in 2001 and headquarters in Dubai, UAE. MPH Global services was formed as a result of the merger between MPH and ASSYSTEM.
Dedicated to providing technical expertise for oil and gas (onshore and offshore), Naval, Construction, Health Safety & environment, renewal energy, nuclear and water treatment industries, Our key strength lies in our ability to mobilize highly skilled technical professionals, within a short span, regardless of the location or time.
We are spread around the globe with full-fledged offices in all strategic locations. Our worldwide presence enables us to be in a better position to cater to our client’s requirements from our talent pool comprising of wide range of nationalities and expertise.
We invest in amazing global talents and focus on retaining them, so that the skills and experience gained by our consultants from the various client projects stay with us and can be utilized by our clients. We at MPH, achieves the same by offering our consultants long-term career and professional development.