Skills: Safety Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Offshore, Qatar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our client is currently looking for a "Senior Standards Engineer" for the project below:
Bul Hanine Re-Development Project for Qatar Petroleum
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Qatar (Offshore)
Type of Assignment: Contract
Contract Duration: 5 years
Work Schedule: 5 days a week based on 8 hours per day
Start Date: ASAP
Accommodation: Allowance provided
Mob/Demo tickets :Provided
Medical Insurance : Provided
· B.Sc in respective or related discipline engineering from a recognized University, higher degree would be advantageous.
· Membership of a recognized professional association (or institution) is preferable.
· A Minimum 10 years' experience in design in the Oil & Gas Industry with an Oil & Gas Company or Consultant / Contractor, of which at least 10 years should have been in offshore Oil & Gas processing projects.
· Of the 15 years' experience, a minimum of 8 years should have been a Senior Standards Management job in a major project and a minimum of 5 years as Head of Standards in design of major projects in a reputable engineering consultant, EPIC contractors or O&G Company.
· Fully familiar with Shell DEP's and other international design codes and standards.
· Familiar with all types of FEED and EPIC deliverables, equipment, design and construction progress reviews.
· Proven ability to work in a multi-discipline engineering team in a major project environment.
· Fundamental Knowledge to level of "proficient" or preferable level of "mastery" in standard management with added strength in the other discipline to level of "developed".
· Strong technical, planning, communication, reporting and leadership skills.
· Set a standards structure and management system which is fit for purpose and to safe and cost effective standards and associated changes and deviations
· Accountable for the integrity of the engineering standards data set and the control and recording of any deviations and changes to the BH set of standards.
· Accountable for the development, implementation system and effective management of the project technical changes (scope, schedule, specs, standards)
· Be responsible to set up implement and manage a technical change management system that will adopted by all BH teams and disciplines and all contractor employed on the projects
· Be the projects focal point in terms with the interface with external parties (DT, QP standards groups, Shell DEPs liaison etc).
· Initiate the development of standards, update or addendum to standards as required by project reality to standards.
· Monitor the technical Interfaces between the various project phases and sub projects, disciplines and contractors and initiate corrective actions where technical solutions are not compatible.
· Own the integrated Statement of Requirement and make sure that
· Maintain BH engineering deployment overview and highlights priority shifts in expertise requirements between the various phases and projects and propose appropriate actions.
· Maintain the BH audit plan (HSE, Quality and Design) initiate the organization of the various audits and monitor and manage follow-up.
· Supervise Team members and support the development of Qatari Nationals by ensuring that they receive proper job training and development.
· Implement Standard and Deviation activities on time and within budget, and as per agreed project requirements and specifications.
· Responsible for complex technical solutions during the execution of scope of the project.
· Operate within the framework of established company policies and departmental procedures, guided by engineering codes, standard practices and procedures. Work accomplishments are not subject to third-party checks. The work is occasionally overviewed by the Engineering Manager.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your updated CV.
MPH group was founded in 1985 in France and our Middle East office was set up in 2001 and headquarters in Dubai, UAE. MPH Global services was formed as a result of the merger between MPH and ASSYSTEM.
Dedicated to providing technical expertise for oil and gas (onshore and offshore), Naval, Construction, Health Safety & environment, renewal energy, nuclear and water treatment industries, Our key strength lies in our ability to mobilize highly skilled technical professionals, within a short span, regardless of the location or time.
We are spread around the globe with full-fledged offices in all strategic locations. Our worldwide presence enables us to be in a better position to cater to our client’s requirements from our talent pool comprising of wide range of nationalities and expertise.
We invest in amazing global talents and focus on retaining them, so that the skills and experience gained by our consultants from the various client projects stay with us and can be utilized by our clients. We at MPH, achieves the same by offering our consultants long-term career and professional development.