Skills: Field Service Tech, Fracturing, Mechanic
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Salary: Competitive Hourly Wage, 40 hour work guarantee
Location: Uhrichsville, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Searching for a growing and stable Frac company with competitive pay, an excellent work environment and a good benefits package?
Look no further!
US Well Services, home to the industry's first fully electric and mobile fracturing application powered by natural gas, is actively seeking qualified Field Mechanic candidates to be hired as full-time employees in Jane Lew, WV or Uhrichsville, Ohio.
To be a successful candidate for consideration a Field Mechanic must:
- Maintain and repairs a variety of equipment including diesel engines, heavy trucks, pumping equipment and other oil field related equipment.
- Maintain, diagnos and repair a variety of equipment including diesel engines, transmissions, drive train components, winches, high pressure pumps, centrifugal pumps, sand conveyor systems, air compressors, microprocessor controls, electro-mechanical equipment, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, mobile/overhead cranes, wellhead attachments and pressure equipment, gearboxes, PTO's, generators, chemical metering systems, 12/24v electrical systems, equipment cabs and controls, chassis and suspension, rims, tires and wheels, forklifts, A/C systems, and a variety of other energy services equipment
- Responsible for the servicing of oilfield equipment including dismantling, repairing, and assembling
- Required travel to well site locations and assists in servicing/ troubleshooting performance problems associated with the product line of the service departments
- Ability to work independently with no or minimal supervision and ability to deal with customers as required relating to servicing of equipment
- Safely operate US Well Services company vehicles and equipment in compliance with company policy, external customer requirements and Government regulation
The prefered background for a successful candidate to be a Field Mechanic candidate with US Well Services:
- High School Graduate or GED
- Valid state driver's license required
- 2 years as a heavy/industrial mechanic required
- At 6 months experience as frac field mechanic required
- Prefer prior experience as a service industrial mechanic prefered
Must be able to relocate to the area. If you are only able to rotate in and out of the area and not open to relocation please do not apply.
Applicants must have at least 6 months of experience working on a Frac Spread as a Field Mechanic to be considered.
Applicants must have a clean MVR and pass both a UA and hair follicle drug screen to be considered for employment.
U.S. Well Services, LLC is a Houston, Texas based oilfield services provider of well stimulation services to the upstream oil and gas industry. The company is currently under contract to perform services in the Marcellus and Utica shale regions in Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania and is also evaluating opportunities with existing and new customers to expand our operations into new areas throughout the United States. USWS utilizes an exciting new technology, currently in WV, called Clean Fleet®. This is a proprietary, patented system developed by U.S. Well Services that incorporates existing industry equipment configured to provide fracturing services with enhanced safety features, smaller physical and environmental footprints, and reduced noise levels at a lower cost relative to traditional fracturing equipment. The Clean Fleet® is the industry’s first fully mobile, fully electric hydraulic fracturing system that is powered entirely by natural gas whereby conventional diesel engines are totally replaced with electric motors. USWS also operates seven (7) fleets of high-spec conventional equipment comprising one of the youngest fleets of equipment in the industry.