Uhrichsville, OH, US
Uhrichsville, OH, US
Skills: Electrical Technician, Fracturing
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Uhrichsville, OH, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Searching for a growing and stable Frac company with competitive pay, an excellent work environment and a good benefits package?
Look no further!
US Well Services, home to the industry's first fully electric and mobile fracturing application powered by natural gas, is actively seeking qualified E-Tech candidates to be hired as full-time employees in Jane Lew, WV or Uhrichsville, Ohio.
To be a successful candidate for consideration an E-Tech must:
- Compliance with all company safety policies and procedures
- Follows all operational policies, procedures and standards
- Maintains compliance with SOPs, the work space, and various equipment checklist
- Works with operations personnel to ensure needed repairs are performed when needed
- Must be able to interpret electronic and mechanical drawings
- Must be able to troubleshoot all electrical, electronic, and computer-based equipment
- Must have knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment
- Recognize equipment malfunctions and perform maintenance as needed
- Performs preventive maintenance functions as directed by the Electronics Supervisor
- Be a team player with a helpful and teachable attitude and mindset
For more information on the above please ask about the job description.
The preferred background of a successful E-Tech candidate:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Safe Land/PEC Certified preferred
- First Aid/CPR Training preferred
- Clean MVR and good driving record
- At least 6 months of Fracturing/ Stimulation experience in a service company or oilfield operating company required as an E-Tech
Must be able to relocate to the area. If you are only able to rotate in and out of the area and not open to relocation please do not apply.
Applicants must have at least 6 months of experience working on a Frac Spread as an E-Tech to be considered.
Applicants must have a clean MVR and pass both a UA and hair follicle drug screen to be considered for employment.