Skills: HR - General
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
30451BR MOTIVA Corporate HR Manager (Houston, TX) United States Houston, TX Motiva Enterprises is on a journey to become the safest and most profitable downstream company in the U.S. More than 3,700 dedicated professionals comprise the 50/50 joint venture between Shell and Saudi Aramco. Motiva has refineries located in Convent and Norco, Louisiana and Port Arthur, Texas with combined capacity of over 1 million barrels per day, making it the third largest manufacturing company in the Americas. A strategic distribution network of product terminals across the eastern and southern parts of the U.S. delivers quality gasoline and petroleum products to nearly 8,300 Shell-branded retail outlets. Be part of a dynamic and nimble organization where your talents are rewarded and your efforts make a difference in the company’s performance.
As announced on March 16, Motiva’s owners have signed a non-binding Letter of Intent to separate the assets and businesses of the joint venture. Saudi Aramco publicly stated at that time Motiva will be set up as an autonomous integrated downstream affiliate. As such, Motiva remains committed to managing its current business and preparing the organization to function as a stand-alone entity. Motiva is seeking talented professionals who want to make a difference in the company and the industry.
The Motiva Corporate HR Manager will provide HR Management and support for the Corporate functions including but not limited to Industrial and Employee Relations, HRIT and Policy. The role may serve as deputy for Motiva HR VP and is a member of the extended Motiva Leadership Team. The position holder will serve as a member of the Motiva HR Leadership Team.
- Full range of HR Corporate responsibilities for all Motiva employees.
- Responsible managing employee relations initiatives such as the Motiva People Survey
- Responsible for managing all industrial relations initiatives
- 5 collective bargaining agreements
- Union avoidance, de/certification activities, negotiations, and relationships with our represented partnerships
- Responsible for ensuring the HR IT platforms are fit for purpose
- Manage relationships with service partners including Aon and Workday
- Responsible for converting former Shell HR Policy Platforms, initiatives and communications into a fit for purpose domestic downstream company
- This role will serve as a project manager for HR initiatives to align HR Strategy for Motiva.
- Responsible for data reporting and analysis for senior executive leadership team
Direct Reports : 2-4
The Ideal candidate has 10+ years of HR Management experience and will have a MS degree or higher in HR, Labor Relations or other business related discipline.
Candidates should also have:
- Solid Industrial Relations experience
- String stakeholder management skills
- Ability to related and effectively interact at all levels
- Executive presence
- Commercial acumen
- Understanding of HR value chain
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video