Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Port Allen, LA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
30644BR Maintenance Team Lead (Port Allen, LA) United States Port Allen, LA Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories. In the US, we have operated for over a century and are a major oil and gas producer onshore and in the Gulf of Mexico, a recognized innovator in exploration and production technology, and a leading manufacturer and marketer of fuels, natural gas and petrochemicals. We deliver energy responsibly; operate safely with respect to our neighbours and work to minimize our environmental impact. We are in search of remarkable people who will thrive in a diverse and inclusive work environment to deliver exciting projects locally and globally. People who are passionate about exploring new frontiers. Innovators and pioneers. People with the drive to help shape our future. Because remarkable people achieve remarkable things.
The primary responsibility of Maintenance Team Lead is to direct and supervise Maintenance personnel to execute day-to-day maintenance activities to ensure uninterrupted plant availability. This requires disciplined execution of routine and non routine maintenance tasks to maintain HSSE Compliance, and mechanical integrity.
The Port Allen Facility is a hydro-processing catalyst manufacturing site producing a solid catalyst product.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum eight (8+) years of Maintenance, Turnaround and / or Project coordination, experience.
- Previous Supervisory or leadership experience
- Knowledge of safety hazards in Maintenance work processes, and willingness to learn and role model Shell Safety practices and procedures.
- sorking knowledge in use of MS-Word, Excel, Outlook or has ability to learn and use these tools. Previous experience with SAP PM a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to be a Team Leader and a Team Player. Ability to form productive relationships with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities while providing guidance to the Maintenance Craft team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and task management skills.
- Able to perform work with little or no supervisor direction.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video