Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: 9011, Santa Cruz, Argentina
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our Client which is among the top successful company in oil and gas, is looking for an Opercap Electrical Evaluator - Spanish Speaker with the following details:
Duration: 3 Weeks (possibility of Extension)
With Minimum Requirements
- Mminimum Electricity Supervision level 4
- Spanish language required
- Recommended English language
- Participation in the course "Methodology Opercap
With Roles and Responsibility
- Meet on arrival at the premises of the subsidiary, the subsidiary charge of the operation and / or corresponds to endorse OPERCAP if necessary objectives, timing and details of the mission, so as to ensure availability personal on-site and confirm logistical arrangements for transfer to the site
- Fill the obligations related to access and stay on the site and meet with officials of the site to confirm the details of the campaign and schedule interviews with candidates
- Carry a tour of facilities accompanied by the Superintendent or Supervisor Experienced
- Receive all the checklists OPERCAP duly informed assessments of hierarchy
- If request by the site, animate or presentation of information meetings on the method
- Send weekly report in the form provided to the corresponding (Head
- Campaign Coordinator or OPERCAP headquarters, base officials and subsidiary site)
- Prepare presentation debriefing according to the provided template
- Participate in the debriefing meeting, before leaving the site, with site managers to give the general results of the mission and the main gaps identified
- Put the check lists of candidates with the notes to the Head of Site
- Participate in the debriefing meeting, before leaving the subsidiary with the operation responsible for the subsidiary to present the results and key differences
- Prepare mission report depending on the model given to suggest possible improvements in the next OPERCAP campaigns.
After OPERCAP campaign
- Transmit forms of individual assessment (JAF) final at Headquarters Coordinator OPERCAP
- Establish the mission report, according to the template provided, and forward it to HQ Coordinator OPERCAP - Insert general comments on the draft Final Report OPERCAP provided by the Coordinator OPERCAP seat and return it.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please forward to us your updated CV in English
MPH group was founded in 1985 in France and our Middle East office was set up in 2001 and headquarters in Dubai, UAE. MPH Global services was formed as a result of the merger between MPH and ASSYSTEM.
Dedicated to providing technical expertise for oil and gas (onshore and offshore), Naval, Construction, Health Safety & environment, renewal energy, nuclear and water treatment industries, Our key strength lies in our ability to mobilize highly skilled technical professionals, within a short span, regardless of the location or time.
We are spread around the globe with full-fledged offices in all strategic locations. Our worldwide presence enables us to be in a better position to cater to our client’s requirements from our talent pool comprising of wide range of nationalities and expertise.
We invest in amazing global talents and focus on retaining them, so that the skills and experience gained by our consultants from the various client projects stay with us and can be utilized by our clients. We at MPH, achieves the same by offering our consultants long-term career and professional development.