Skills: Budget / Cost Control, Business Development, Sales
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Denver, CO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Insituform Technologies, LLC, is looking for an Area Manager of Business Development.
Insituform Technologies, LLC, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water and industrial pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform helps its customers avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more information, visit www.insituform.com
As an Area Manager of Business Development you will lead and manage the business development function for Insituform Technologies' targeted geographic region . Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Manage and ensure direct sales team achieves annual sales acquisitions and gross profit targets.
- Assign and monitor individual sales targets based on respective market conditions and business objectives.
- Develop strategic plans that are compatible with corporate objectives and ensure execution of prospecting, lead generation, territory coverage, market strategy, client education and consultation, customer satisfaction and procurement strategy.
- Oversee annual sales budget planning.
- Provide regular sales forecast and related reports.
- Direct efforts to develop and maintain area market and competitor intelligence.
- Foster communications and collaboration amongst internal operations and management.
- Promote internal cross-selling activities amongst related Aegion companies.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus.
- 10+ years related industry sales experience and 5+ years demonstrated success managing a multi-state business development team.
- Municipal government sales experience a plus.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and communicate, along with strong people management and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM tools.
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability