East Syracuse, US
East Syracuse, US
Skills: Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Sales
Other Skills: mechanical, engineer, sales, application
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: DOE plus bonus, full benefits, 401K, advancement & more
Location: East Syracuse, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Leading fluid system design & manufacturer located in Upstate New York who is adding a dynamic Jr. Sales Engineer.
This is a fantastic entry level opportunity in that this position would work, learn & train directly with upper management from learning to prepare technical quotes & proposals to eventually moving into a technical sales role providing Power Generation solutions to the, energy, power, municipal, water and or utility industries.
This is a full time direct hire position offering full benefits including medical, dental, 401K, Life Insurance, PTO, Holidays, definitely room for advancement.
Local candidates preferred
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Must have an outgoing & dynamic personality
- Must be coachable and eager to learn
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering highly preferred.
- Review customer/client Request for Quotation (RFQ)
- Review and comment to all customer/client technical specifications
- Prepare RFQ's for Vendors
- Review vendor quotations to specifications and prepare associated bid material
- Develop project cost analysis
- Develop proposal including technical and commercial sections
- Support sales team as requested
- Work with Sr. Leadership to develop ongoing successful strategies
- Be willing to eventually be promoted into a Technical Sales Role including account management & developing new business