Skills: Production Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Wellsboro, PA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
30001BR Project Coordinator (Pipeline), Wellsboro, PA United States Wellsboro, PA Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories. In the US, we have operated for over a century and are a major oil and gas producer onshore and in the Gulf of Mexico, a recognized innovator in exploration and production technology, and a leading manufacturer and marketer of fuels, natural gas and petrochemicals. We deliver energy responsibly; operate safely with respect to our neighbours and work to minimize our environmental impact. We are in search of remarkable people who will thrive in a diverse and inclusive work environment to deliver exciting projects locally and globally. People who are passionate about exploring new frontiers. Innovators and pioneers. People with the drive to help shape our future. Because remarkable people achieve remarkable things.
The Project Coordinator Pipeline executes the Tioga operations pipeline maintenance/pigging program on all operations pipeline systems.
- Build pigging/ pipeline operations capability among multiple staff to meet installation count growth and to eliminate reliance on single individual
- Assist in maintaining system for documenting pipeline pigging history
- Manage planning and execution of maintenance program for pipelines
- Provide training for field operators on safe and effective operations of pipelines
- Work with Engineering & Construction to drive down installation and operating costs for pipelines
- Execute regulatory Surveys on Pipeline, including leak, class location, cathodic protection right-o-way patrols
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, or hold a valid work visa that does not require sponsorship in order to legally work full-time in the United States
- Associates degree in a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive oil & gas production operations experience is preferred.
Respond to PA 1 Call entriesCertified in Pipeline locatingPipeline Commissioning and Leak DetectionPipeline PiggingDetermine Spare Part RequirementsPipeline excavationPipeline corrosionPipeline operationsRight-of-way- Maintenance
Pipeline InspectionsGather GPS dataChemicals and Chemical Waste ManagementIdentify and Understand Business NeedBuilds Shared VisionDemonstrates Self MasteryDisplays Interpersonal EffectivenessDemonstrates CourageMotivates, Coaches and DevelopsValues DifferenceDelivers Results Through OthersCorrosion ControlWater TreatmentPrepare Schedule, Prepare Site and Reclaim from pipeline workUndertake Inspection TasksAssure Technical Integrity and Assessments are completeStart-up / Shut-down Wells and Facilities
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video