Skills: Production Operator
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Convent, LA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
30306BR Administrative Assistant - Convent, LA United States Convent, LA Motiva Enterprises is on a journey to become the safest and most profitable downstream company in the U.S. More than 3,700 dedicated professionals comprise the 50/50 joint venture between Shell and Saudi Aramco. Motiva has refineries located in Convent and Norco, Louisiana and Port Arthur, Texas with combined capacity of over 1 million barrels per day, making it the third largest manufacturing company in the Americas. A strategic distribution network of product terminals across the eastern and southern parts of the U.S. delivers quality gasoline and petroleum products to nearly 8,300 Shell-branded retail outlets. Be part of a dynamic and nimble organization where your talents are rewarded and your efforts make a difference in the company’s performance.
As announced on March 16, Motiva’s owners have signed a non-binding Letter of Intent to separate the assets and businesses of the joint venture. Saudi Aramco publicly stated at that time Motiva will be set up as an autonomous integrated downstream affiliate. As such, Motiva remains committed to managing its current business and preparing the organization to function as a stand-alone entity. Motiva is seeking talented professionals who want to make a difference in the company and the industry.
This role is located at Convent, LA. The position will provide support to the Refinery Capital Project organization, with additional support for certain functions Technology and Engineering.
The role will function as the administrative assistant for the capital projects organization. It will also have specific clerical duties for SAP entry and document management for the Project Controls department. This position will back fill other key roles in HSSE and Refinery Leadership support as needed to sustain business activities.
- Staff onboarding and off boarding
- Usage and administration of departmental credit card for defined low value, low risk procurement
- Create and edit PowerPoint presentations
- Maintain Organization Staffing Charts
- Update various reports, both daily and monthly
- Managing visual boards and KPI updates for leadership and departmental meetings
- Arrangement of onsite and offsite workshops, conferences, meetings, plant tours and various departmental activities
- Departmental Records Management, including Group Records Management and management of various sets of files
- Coordinate office space for team(s) and submit office move requests
- Web page design and maintenance. Share point focal point for Capital project and support to other departments.
- General Administrative support (typing, filing, preparing/editing reports, provide quality checks)
- Complex or large scanning and printing, reproduction, binding
- Book basic travel for leadership team members
- Safety Related Activities, including PPE Purchase and Management and safety presentations
- Employee directory maintenance for company and onsite contractors
- SME for training staff with expense reports
- Focal point for employee moves, Facilities interaction, IT/Copiers/Telephones, Departmental Training and Office Supply Management
- Coach staff with administrative tasks such as any available self-help tools, e.g., Book It, HR Online, etc.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office software (Office 2007 applications) and Visio.
- Solid experience with various tools/systems (CWT Book It, SAP, SAP TMS/Expenses, Sharepoint, MyRequest for IT services, TRIM).
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work with senior staff and to handle confidential material.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video