Skills: Electrical Technician, Instrumentation Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Houma, LA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Position: I & E Technician / 14 & 14 Schedule
• Inspection, maintenance, and repair of electrical & pneumatic safety and control devices.
• Troubleshoot subsea dry tree PLC upsets, computer, network and communication issues.
• Install and maintain all electrical equipment offshore.
• Troubleshoot and repair mechanical malfunctions on motors, generators, water pumps, lighting, air conditioners, level controllers, valves, PLC systems, switch gears and breakers.
• Perform calibration of fire and gas systems, transmitters and other process instrumentation.
• Work with Wonder-Ware InTouch, RS Logics Micro 500, 5000 programs.
• Interpret and make changes to Ladder Logic.
• Maintain and repair pneumatic and electronic controllers, PLC's (programmable logic controllers), regulatory work, MMS testing. Must be proficient in the reading and interpretation of drawings and job specifications, proficient in all phases of communications, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical control systems.
• Must have advanced knowledge of the use, operation, installation, troubleshooting, termination, and grounding of pneumatic and hydraulic valves, pumps, and fittings, PLCs, MCCs, Fire/gas detection systems, etc.
• Monitor control panels and ESDs.
• Experienced with PLC, computer, radio communications, sat com and ACR experience.
• Must be able to read PNID's
• Computer knowledge
• Wonder Ware Experience preferred
• Organization skills to maintain platform
• Excellent Interpersonal Communications skills in a team environment
• Self-motivated individual that can work independently
• 5 Years I & E Technician Experience
• Core Compliance Initial
• Crane Certification- Hydraulic
• PSST/ T-2
• Water Entry and Survival
Danos is a progressive oilfield service company founded in 1947. We are committed to providing excellent service in the areas of construction, fabrication, production personnel, coatings and a wide range of highly skilled consultants. Since our beginning, Danos has been committed to maintaining a legacy of integrity and quality. We strive to exceed our customers' expectations by developing and training our people who provide excellent service in a safe and ethical environment. We focus on safety and continuous improvement, so that our customers get what they need when and where they need it.
Over the past years, we have made tremendous investments in our people as we’ve sought to attract, develop and retain talented associates in roles where they can make an impact on the business, as well as grow personally and professionally. If you’re searching for a company that will build on skill-sets developed with previous employers, you’ve come to the right place. Here you’ll find an intellectually stimulating and challenging work environment in which to grow your career.Production Workforce
When you depend on performance for every project, finding the right people is the real key to success. That’s why Danos serves as a source for trained industry professionals across the globe. Recognized as a leader in providing skilled personnel and support services to the oil and gas sector, we make it our priority to deliver well-trained, safety-minded employees to your operations. And to ensure your needs are being met, each customer has a dedicated account manager—so details like delivering personnel to work sites, matching skill sets with job demands and scheduling employee training are always taken care of. For all areas of production operations – whether for deepwater, onshore pipeline or international needs – Danos offers the specialists, safety training and professionalism to keep your operations going strong.Shorebase and Logistics
For logistics, materials management, equipment operations and more, Danos shorebase and logistics can assist you in staying on top of it all. With our extensive industry expertise and range of services, we understand the big picture needs of your operations and provide key components to maximize success. Along with qualified professionals, we offer onsite training and certification, so our personnel are evaluated on the actual equipment used in your daily operations. From clerks to crane operators to logistics coordinators, we’ll manage the resources needed to deliver confidence and keep your projects moving—so you can meet production goals without the worry.Specialized Consultants
At Danos, we know it takes more than skilled professionals to keep your platform running properly. With over 60 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, we’re able to leverage an extensive personnel database and global recruiting network to match your operations’ need for high-level specialized consultants. With ongoing operational support including payroll, logistics and human resources, Danos has the experienced leadership to help you kick off operations, maintain production and consistently meet performance goals.Fabrication
Our fabrication facilities offer customized solutions for both the structural and process piping demands of your operations. Working hand-in-hand with our construction team, Danos fabrication delivers cost-effective, high-quality options for facility upgrades and expansions. With GTAW, FCAW, SMAW and GMAW welding procedures and the capabilities to handle stainless steel, copper/nickel, aluminum, carbon steel and duplexes—we’re ready to help build confidence at your facility. And because our fabrication shop is conveniently located 30 miles northwest of Port Fourchon, getting Danos’ comprehensive fabrication services is easy and hassle-free throughout the Gulf of Mexico— and beyond.Construction
With a commitment to applying the highest standards of quality and safety on every construction project – and an emphasis on doing it all within budget – Danos has become the contractor of choice for companies across the globe. We specialize in a range of project types, including large deepwater hook-ups, preventive facility maintenance and upgrades and large-scale spool piping projects for both onshore and offshore applications. With comprehensive project management, an expert workforce and unmatched safety performance included on every job—we help you avoid rework and downtime. For decommissioning, installations, facility maintenance, deck extensions, skids, spool piping and more— Danos builds confidence.Coatings Services
With our coatings services, Danos makes it easy to maintain operational compliance while extending the life of your facility’s assets. We start every project off with an onsite visual inspection of your project. This allows our management team to compile a comprehensive portfolio that includes a maintenance plan consisting of priority work schedules, photographs, total area square footage, total cost and material breakdown. And with complete job planning and scheduling, logistics, procurement, quality assurance and the highest standard of safety from surface prep to coatings—we take care of all the details, so you can focus on the big picture.U.S. Corporate Office
13083 Hwy 308
P.O. Box 1460
Larose, LA 70373
Toll Free: 800-487-5971
For more information, please visit www.danos.com