Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Riyadh Al Khabra, Saudi Arabia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Our client one of the most renowned and well established Gold and Base Metal Company, is currently looking for a "Process Metallurgist" willing to work under the following conditions:
Terms & Condition:
Work Location : Ras Al Khair - Saudi Arabia
· B.E. Metallurgy / Mechanical
· 5-10 years
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to EHS rules & regulations and ensure Safe Working Instructions (SWIs) and Safe Operating Procedures (SOPs) are followed.
- Provide technical leadership in the use of process management methodologies to ensure that manufacturing processes are statistically 'In-control and capable' with respect to critical process variables.
- Ensure that process management is built into the ISO9001 Quality Management System
- Detailed understanding of 3XXX, 5XXX and 6XXX aluminum alloy metallurgy and manufacturing processes for beverage can and automotive sheet applications
- An understanding of the link between process variables and product attributes such as thickness, strength and formability
- Practical experience in the use of investigative tools for problem solving such as metallography, electron-microscopy, mechanical & chemical testing, etc.,
- Proven ability in the translation of customer needs, such as product improvements, into alloy and process development.
- Reinforce a culture of continuous improvement (Kaizen). This includes applying continuous improvement methodologies such as 'Six Sigma' as the key tools in minimizing product and process variability and meeting customer's expectations. Knowledge and practical experience of the application of 'six-sigma' methodologies for continuous improvement would be a plus.
- Statistical analysis of data and the writing of detailed technical reports.
- Use the corrective and preventative action process to ensure follow up and correction of deficiencies found in the manufacturing process
Look forward to your prompt reply.
MPH group was founded in 1985 in France and our Middle East office was set up in 2001 and headquarters in Dubai, UAE. MPH Global services was formed as a result of the merger between MPH and ASSYSTEM.
Dedicated to providing technical expertise for oil and gas (onshore and offshore), Naval, Construction, Health Safety & environment, renewal energy, nuclear and water treatment industries, Our key strength lies in our ability to mobilize highly skilled technical professionals, within a short span, regardless of the location or time.
We are spread around the globe with full-fledged offices in all strategic locations. Our worldwide presence enables us to be in a better position to cater to our client’s requirements from our talent pool comprising of wide range of nationalities and expertise.
We invest in amazing global talents and focus on retaining them, so that the skills and experience gained by our consultants from the various client projects stay with us and can be utilized by our clients. We at MPH, achieves the same by offering our consultants long-term career and professional development.