Skills: Pipeline Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ROLE: SENIOR PIPELINE ENGINEER
Our Client is looking for an Senior Pipeline Engineerfor the project below:
Bul Hanine Re-Development Project for Qatar Petroleum
Terms & Condition:
Work Location : Qatar (Offshore)
Type of Assignment : Contract
Contract Duration : 5 years
Work Schedule : 5 days a week based on 8 hours per day
Start Date : ASAP
Mob/Demo tickets : Provided
Medical Insurance : Provided
· B.Sc. in respective or related discipline engineering from a recognised University, higher degree would be advantageous.
· Membership of a recognised professional engineering association (or institution) is preferable.
· A minimum of 12 years' experience in respective DISCIPLINE design in Oil & Gas Industry with an Oil & Gas Company or Consultant/Contractor, of which at least 7 years should have been in offshore Oil & Gas processing projects.
· Of the 12 years' experience, a minimum of 5 years should have been a senior Piping Engineer in a major project in a reputable engineering consultant, EPIC contractors or O&G Company.
· Fully familiar with Shell DEP's and other international design codes and standards.
· Fully familiar with Piping software and design review.
· Familiar with all types of FEED and EPIC deliverables, equipment, design and construction progress reviews.
Waiting for your prompt response
MPH group was founded in 1985 in France and our Middle East office was set up in 2001 and headquarters in Dubai, UAE. MPH Global services was formed as a result of the merger between MPH and ASSYSTEM.
Dedicated to providing technical expertise for oil and gas (onshore and offshore), Naval, Construction, Health Safety & environment, renewal energy, nuclear and water treatment industries, Our key strength lies in our ability to mobilize highly skilled technical professionals, within a short span, regardless of the location or time.
We are spread around the globe with full-fledged offices in all strategic locations. Our worldwide presence enables us to be in a better position to cater to our client’s requirements from our talent pool comprising of wide range of nationalities and expertise.
We invest in amazing global talents and focus on retaining them, so that the skills and experience gained by our consultants from the various client projects stay with us and can be utilized by our clients. We at MPH, achieves the same by offering our consultants long-term career and professional development.