Bangkok Thailand, Thailand
Bangkok Thailand, Thailand
Skills: Facilities Engineer, Field Development, Project Management
Other Skills: abandonment cost, cost estimate, E&P pre-project
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Bangkok Thailand, Thailand
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Position: Senior Engineer, Facility Cost Engineering
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Type of contract: Fixed term-1 year contract
Start date: Q4 2016
- Support corporate new venture team in identifying and screening of E&P opportunities in order to capture and enhance PTTEP investment
- Support corporate strategy in developing options and selecting best-in-class conceptual development plans and life cycle cost estimations for new venture projects, including in country bidding rounds, farm-ins/farm-outs, SWOPs, and Mergers & Acquisitions projects , based on excellent understanding in the following areas:
- o Understanding the strategic fit or alignment of the new venture projects with corporate target/ direction and strategy
- o Understanding local, regional, and global information in terms of marketing, technical, and infrastructure data as well as alternative energy and new technologies
- Support operating and developing projects with conceptual/field development plans, cost estimates, , cost studies/analyses, bidding evaluations, provision of technical and commercial inputs into basis of designs, etc.
- Improve and maintain in-house database including local, regional, and global information in terms of marketing, technical, and infrastructure data, alternative energy, and new technologies information
- Assist new venture team leader in preparing negotiations by using external and internal information as well as strengths and weaknesses assessments, with expertise in negotiation strategy planning
- Evaluate various proposals for modifications proposed by joint venture projects' operators and coordinate efforts on the review and evaluation of process designs and modifications of joint venture investment projects including WPBs, AFEs, contracts, and related documents.
- Support corporate team for development of PV10, FLDP, and abandonment cost
- Institute and remain actively involved in effective performance tracking and new venture projects' post-appraisal system with a proven learning curve
- Bachelor's degree in Facility/ Construction Engineering or a related field
- At least 15 years' experience in E&P pre-project activities, field development projects, cost estimating and/or other related fields.
- Broad knowledge of engineering in all related disciplines within Facility Engineering, development planning and cost estimation
- Good command of and English writing and speaking
- Good knowledge of computer applications
- Good management skills with ability to plan, organize and delegate
- Ability to communicate and maintain teamwork spirit
Do You Have Passion to Explore with Responsibility ?
PTTEP is a leading Asian exploration and production company driven by technological competence and green practices. We operate globally with the passion to explore with responsibility to provide reliable energy supply and sustainable value to all stakeholders. At PTTEP, we value not only human resources, knowledge and capability, but also we care for the community and the environment. Together, we work to grow sustainably.