Skills: Operations Management, Process Management, Project Management
Other Skills: Project Development Management System (DMS),E&P guidelines ,Quality ,E&P operators organization
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Project Guidelines and Policies Advisor is an integral part of the project Excellence function in the Projects Department of the Technical Center Unit in ADNOC's EDP Directorate.
The main functions are (but not limited to ) the following:
- Act as custodian of E&P Project Development Management System (DMS), develop and maintain project guidelines reflecting best practices and leveraging project expertise in the OPCO's.
- Disseminate the E&P guidelines across projects and OPCO's to ensure Compliance.
- Ensure continuous improvement through capturing and dissemination of the best practices and lessons learnt across projects and OPCO's.
- Liaise with E&P Planning Division - Corporate Assurance to upload DMS guidelines, best practices and lesson in the E&P Corporate Assurance System.
- B.Sc. in Engineering or related discipline.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in E&P operators organization.
- Experience in system development and projects are a must.
- Previous experience in Quality is a plus.
- Computer knowledge in different software programs
- Fluent in English
Experience: 15 Years
Education: Bachelor(Science and Engineering)
Functional Area: Oil/Gas
Position Type: Permanent