Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, IT - Software Development
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Schlumberger has an opening in Houston, Texas for an Integration Solution Architect.
The candidate may work on any of the following:
- Working closely with project stakeholders, technical and functional teams.
- Being proactive and identifying any risks/issues related to design, development and implementation of interfaces.
- Involve and bring value in meetings with project and technical teams
- Provide status updates and share thoughts with the other team members
Bachelors / Masters / PhD degree in science or engineering with software experience or education
- Minimum of 8-10 years of professional experience in SAP.
- Must have deep knowledge of SAP Integration Process & Methodologies
- Must have worked in SAP integration project with hands-on experience in ABAP, ALE/IDoc, BAPIs/RFCs, BDC, Web services and other SAP interfacing mechanisms.
- Experience with SAP PO
- Strong in at least one SAP Functional module such as Manufacturing/Supply or FICO. Other domains functional knowledge will be big plus.
- Should be able to challenge the functional/technical design to provide the right approach for the business requirements.
- Should be able architect/tune interfaces and if required should be able to build and implement interfaces.
- Must be a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have a good understanding of SAP architecture and implementation methodologies.
- Must be dynamic and willing to learn and work on any new tool or any third party software of SAP.
- Knowledge of TIBCO middleware is desired.
- Knowledge of SAP Hana, BI extractors is a big plus.
- Knowledge of SAP architecture and infrastructure
- Knowledge of Boomi, Success Factors is a big plus
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
- Knowledge of Oilfield terminology and business practices
- Ability to work in global distributed setting
- Self-driven, Proactive, Systems Thinking
- International exposure
- Oil & Gas industry exposure
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the leading provider of oilfield services, focusing on innovative technologies for reservoir characterization, drilling, and production. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.