Skills: Refinery Staff
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our Client, a leading JV combining two of the world's major Oil Companies sits at the very heart of Saudi Arabia's petrochemical industry producing a wide range of products using the latest cutting edge technologies
Implement, administer and evaluate company training programs and provides career development advice, guidance, and information. Establish strategies for the development of professionals, and coordinates the development of professional personnel within the company's training programs. Develop testing materials on the developed curriculum.
1. Monitor performance and assess academic progress and skill acquisition of training programs participants and counsels as necessary.
2. Communicate with departments regarding their candidates' progress in the training programs.
3. Assist in the placement or registration of candidates in academic, technical, and vendor courses and programs.
4. Screen and evaluate training programs candidates and review nature of proposed assignment to ensure proper placement/meaningful assignment.
5. Participate in training sites visits and in the orientation of new participants.
6. Assist functions in the preparation and refinement of employee development plans, to ensure corporate-wide consistency and uniformity.
7. Prepare long-range forecasts of organization input needs for professional and technical training/development to accomplish timely expatriate replacement.
8. Prepare management reports, overview analysis and statistical information on training programs.
9. Conduct research on programs/participants, prepare ad hoc reports as needed and recommends action as required; develop and present new training programs
10. Ensure technically qualified programs are developed in place and kept updated for plant operations, maintenance crafts, and administrative positions.
11. Keep current with worldwide academic and professional state-of-the-art training resources.
12. Ensure the business processes and work activities, relevant to position, are executed in compliance with Company policy, procedures and best practice to achieve the business objectives in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner
13. Lead, motivate, develop and assess the assigned team to achieve business objectives and grow capability
Workplace (WPS) and Process (PSM) Safety, Within the position holder's area of responsibility:
? Ensure that the safety & well-being of employees, contractors, and others are always the first consideration in decisions on cost, production, quality and productivity.
? Enforce operational discipline by ensuring all workplace and process safety procedures and practices are understood and implemented in order to avoid potential WPS and PSM incidents occurring.
? Apply the Company HSE Policy; the 5 Safety Principles, and enforce the 12 Golden Safety Rules.
All relevant leading and lagging HSE KPIs Within the position holder's area of responsibility as identified in:
? The Company HSE Business Plan
? Area SPIRIT Plans
? Site and Area HSE Dashboards
Bachelor's Degree Business Administration or equivalent
5 years of relevant working experience
Training Needs Analysis
Training Effectiveness Models
Training Gap analysis
Workplace Safety Management
Fircroft is a leading provider of technical recruitment solutions to a number of specialist industries, active in over 40 countries worldwide. Our key sectors include:
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Process, Automotive & Aerospace, Nuclear & Power, Mining & Minerals and General Engineering.
Many of Fircroft’s recruitment professionals have been with the company for over 10 years, enabling us to build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. We work with some of the world’s largest companies providing solutions for both contract and permanent recruitment.