Skills: Refinery Staff
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our Client, a leading JV combining two of the world's major Oil Companies sits at the very heart of Saudi Arabia's petrochemical industry producing a wide range of products using the latest cutting edge technologies
Key responsibilities center on the delivery of projects that meet the following expectations:
- Completed without injury to personnel and damages to assets or environment.
- Completed to Company standards and quality.
- Completed within project approved budget.
- Completed within project schedule.
Detailed responsibilities for the PMT Project Leaders (PLs) or PMT include but not limited to below list for projects assigned to him:
- Acquire full understanding of all SPP's, MPP's & TSRM's that planned for execution in his area and each project status from A to Z.
- Facilitate new projects proposals screening, scope/cost/schedule review
- Develop URS & PES
- Prepare CBI & AFE
- Coordinate Risk Assessment meetings
-Contracting, including TC requests & approval and Tendering
-Cost estimate for LSTK and in house D&E Project
- Organize and Coordinate Training
- Coordinate and conduct post mortem review meetings
- Lead and coordinate interfaces with other departments
- Pacer/ SAP Update
-Attend EVP meeting to discuss and present project status liaising with the Project CL.
- Projects Final close out (AOW) and documentations handover
- Complete Project close out Checklist
- Regularly reporting projects progress (schedule/budget/safety) in his area
- Projects Administration
- Issue Project close out report
- Share Cost break down with FNC and follow-up the project financial close out
- Projects contracts close out administration
Degree in Engineering with specialization in Project Management/ Schedule Control
Min 10 years relevant and similar capacity in project estimating and schedule controlling
PMP Certified is a plus
Experience of MS Project, Primavera Scheduling and SAP software is highly advantageous
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering,
• Working knowledge of Oil & Gas practices,.
• 10+ years' experience in Oil & Gas processing
• Hands on experience on Project completions and commissioning practices.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with project personnel.
• Good facilitator with the ability to build consensus in areas of contention while enhancing working relationships.
• Ability to work in harsh environments and in stressful situations.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs.
Fircroft is a leading provider of technical recruitment solutions to a number of specialist industries, active in over 40 countries worldwide. Our key sectors include:
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Process, Automotive & Aerospace, Nuclear & Power, Mining & Minerals and General Engineering.
Many of Fircroft’s recruitment professionals have been with the company for over 10 years, enabling us to build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. We work with some of the world’s largest companies providing solutions for both contract and permanent recruitment.