Skills: Planner / Scheduler, Process Control
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Myanmar (Burma), Myanmar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our client is urgently looking for a "Planning Engineer" willing to work on the following conditions:
Our client is one of the leading companies in the trading and Construction
Terms & Conditions:
Position: Planning Engineer
Location: Yangon Myanmar
Contract: Direct Hire
Please let us know if you would be interested in this position along with sending your updated full CV (with all of responsibilities mentioned for each assignment and dates)
Reports to Head of Maintenance
Department : Production Operation
- Responsible for implementing, embedding and sustaining operation of the SHWE integrated field planning and CMMS scheduling processes.
- Providing oversight, supervision and guidance to the site planners in scheduling and activity execution as per the individual plans.
- Developing, maintaining and sustaining the Integrated Field Plan for the 12 month, 90 day, 30 day and weekly activity planning horizons through effective liaison and communication with Daewoo and contractor personnel.
- Ensuring that required inputs and plan entry criteria as defined in the IFP process are provided to facilitate entry into plan and the CMMS from all activity owners and stakeholders.
- Develop and regularly report planning metrics and KPI's to monitor planning & scheduling effectiveness at all planning horizons e.g. Plan attainment and Resource Utilization. Intervene when considered necessary to maintain and/or improve performance.
- Ensure effective communication of all plans through mandated meetings organized around the planning horizon being managed.
- Responsible for the effective application of the planning & scheduling capabilities of the CMMS and ensuring regular review and update.
- Take a lead role in shutdown planning and scheduling. Introduce where necessary best practices in this area.
- Ensure that all work conducted will be done so in a safe manner utilizing all safety equipment and PPE necessary to complete the specific work.
- Have an active role in all HSE related areas.
- Know and understand the position role in an emergency situation.
- Participate in all emergency exercises (drills) while on site.
- If required, Emergency Response Team member.
- Ability to display tenacity and be forceful to ensure all stakeholders complies with the planning process.
- Moderate physical effort of standing, walking, lifting, and or climbing.
- Onshore based in Daewoo's Yangon office with occasional site visits on and offshore. (4 times per year)
- Degree qualified with a background in engineering preferably in offshore Oil & Gas operations.
- 5 Years experiences as Planning Engineer in offshore Oil & Gas operations.
- Proficiency in MS Project software, SAP CMMS and associated planning interfaces.
- Proven ability to create and amend graphical and tubular reports to suit specific requirements.
- Proven ability to export and import data files.
- Proven knowledge of the techniques required to manage resources, allocation, leveling, etc.
- Knowledge of the SAP maintenance modules.
- Awareness of key performance indicators and their role in overall business performance.
- Knowledge of Platform/Plant process systems.
- Budget awareness and the ability to actively contribute to the cost management process.
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural environment.
- A high degree of proficiency in both written and spoken English is essential to ensure clear concise communication with others in the team.
Updated CV in Word
If you aren't interested but you are aware of someone who is interested, feel free to forward this email.
Waiting for your prompt response
MPH group was founded in 1985 in France and our Middle East office was set up in 2001 and headquarters in Dubai, UAE. MPH Global services was formed as a result of the merger between MPH and ASSYSTEM.
Dedicated to providing technical expertise for oil and gas (onshore and offshore), Naval, Construction, Health Safety & environment, renewal energy, nuclear and water treatment industries, Our key strength lies in our ability to mobilize highly skilled technical professionals, within a short span, regardless of the location or time.
We are spread around the globe with full-fledged offices in all strategic locations. Our worldwide presence enables us to be in a better position to cater to our client’s requirements from our talent pool comprising of wide range of nationalities and expertise.
We invest in amazing global talents and focus on retaining them, so that the skills and experience gained by our consultants from the various client projects stay with us and can be utilized by our clients. We at MPH, achieves the same by offering our consultants long-term career and professional development.