Skills: Field Service Tech, Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Technician
Other Skills: valves, actuators
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houma, LA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
This is for a Callout Valve Technician. Applicant must live in the Houma or Thibodeaux, LA area or be willing to relocate.
- 5+ years' experience with valves and wellheads on land and offshore
- Ability to Work Nights, Weekends, Holidays, or be on call if needed
- Position requires call out repairs, and in shop service work on all Valves, Actuators, SDV, and PSV
- Excellent people skills including the ability to effectively interface with staff, crew and customers
- Ability to pass an Motor Vehicle Record background at hire and annually
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Candidate should have basic safety training certifications and TWIC card
- Ability to travel by helicopter or boat and use swing rope
- Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.
Please visit www.go-shamrock.com to fill out an online application and apply.
Shamrock Energy Solutions is a diversified services provider for the energy industry with locations in Louisiana and Texas. Founded in 1997, Shamrock started in the Gulf of Mexico region offering a variety of services including contract production personnel, mechanical services, glycol/production equipment servicing, and electrical services. Shamrock has continued to grow in size, areas of operations, and areas of expertise while also enhancing its core business units. Shamrock maintains a family oriented philosophy and follows the concept of “provide for your employees and your employees will have a feeling of ownership and pride.”
Shamrock has expanded its operations to include Packaged Systems, Production Equipment, Instrumentation & Electrical, Mechanical Services, Production Operations, Valve & Wellhead, Rentals & Refurbished Equipment. We are a company dedicated to taking care of its customers by offering multiple products and services. A complete list of our products and services can be found on our website at www.go-shamrock.com or in our brochure. An overview of our products and services is listed below:
- Production Operations
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Instrumentation & Electrical
- Production Equipment
- Valve & Wellhead
- Rentals & Refurbished Equipment
Shamrock has an extensive customer base throughout the Gulf Coast Region. Through great efforts in customer relations, employee retention and recruiting, and great work ethics Shamrock Energy Solutions has proven itself as leader in the oil and gas industry.
Shamrock Energy Solutions is a Family oriented company who provides Excellent Employee Benefits and Incentives.