Newtown Square, PA, US
Newtown Square, PA, US
Skills: Financial Analyst
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Newtown Square, PA, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE: SXL) is a master limited partnership that owns and operates a logistics business consisting of a geographically diverse portfolio of complementary crude oil, natural gas liquids, and refined products pipeline, terminalling and acquisition and marketing assets which are used to facilitate the purchase and sale of crude oil, natural gas liquids, and refined products. SXL’s general partner is a consolidated subsidiary of Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ETP). Our business is characterized by extensive industry and safety experience, strong financial fundamentals, and operational flexibility. Collectively, a strong asset base and the successful execution of our business strategies have consistently delivered substantial returns to unitholders.
Under the guidance of the Supervisor – Corporate Finance, the position is responsible for assisting with various financial matters including: reviewing and assisting in the preparation of the annual strategic review for the Board of Directors; various support roles in business development including maintaining the capital investment model and analyzing project economics; supporting certain treasury and investor relations functions; and short-term cash forecasting.
- Responsible for monitoring daily cash for the company including having a thorough understanding of expected inflows and outflows to allow for sufficient funding of cash requirement needs on an on-going basis.
- Assist with execution and management of Revolver and Commercial Paper program
- Assist with maintaining the organic growth model; review analysis prepared by business development; primary liaison between finance and business development Assist business units with annual revenue and budget preparation.
- Assist with capital market transactions.
- Provide support for other corporate finance matters including: investor relations support and cash forecasting.
- Prepare external and internal presentations –Investor Relations, Rating Agencies and Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in the area of financial analysis
- Excellent analytical, communication, and computer related technical skills
- MS Excel financial modeling capabilities
- Financial analysis experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
required_edu: 4 skill_id: 532, 601, 769, 666, 639, 806, 573, 645, 738