Skills: IT - Programming & Database
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Cloud-Customer Experience Manager---
The Cloud Integration Support Manager will be responsible for championing our transition to a comprehensive customer care organization supporting a cloud based suite of E&P solutions.-
What we-re looking for:
- Strong leadership to drive technical and organizational development through our cloud transformation.
- Ability to generate ideas for new technical support offerings through innovation and market/data analysis.- -Champion value proposition and build awareness and adoption of new offering.
- Leads in the development of the technical solution or offering, in translating the business needs into technical requirements. Identifies gaps, strategic impacts, financial impacts and the risk profile in the technical solution or offering, and provides technical support.
- Visionary with ability to lead new technologies and evolve our customer support platform.
- Can make recommendations to management on appropriate technological alternatives. Evaluates new technological developments and evolving business requirements.-
- Generate reusable assets, whitepapers, and articles describing best practices for supporting software applications in the cloud.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate with engineers, executives and customers-
- Demonstrated experience with orchestration and automation technology
- Champion to drive premier customer experience.
- Well versed in proactive support methodologies.
- Experience with building, managing social/communities to engage users and provide alternate support channel
- 6+ years of experience in cloud customer support operations.
- Prior experience with the implementation of a cloud environment at an enterprise level company.
- Direct experience with major cloud providers and/or highly innovative technology company.
- Solid experience in organizational Change Management and/or business mapping and reengineering in technical support or in conjunction with a major business.
- Bachelor degree in technical field.- M.S. or MBA preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
10200 Bellaire Blvd,-Houston,-Texas,-77020, United States
Experience Level:-Experienced Hire-
Product Service Line:-Landmark Software & Services--
Full Time / Part Time:-Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:-
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.