Skills: IT - Programming & Database
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Cloud-Customer Experience Manager---
The Cloud Integration Support Manager will be responsible for championing our transition to a comprehensive customer care organization supporting a cloud based suite of E&P solutions.-
What we-re looking for:
- Strong leadership to drive technical and organizational development through our cloud transformation.
- Ability to generate ideas for new technical support offerings through innovation and market/data analysis.- -Champion value proposition and build awareness and adoption of new offering.
- Leads in the development of the technical solution or offering, in translating the business needs into technical requirements. Identifies gaps, strategic impacts, financial impacts and the risk profile in the technical solution or offering, and provides technical support.
- Visionary with ability to lead new technologies and evolve our customer support platform.
- Can make recommendations to management on appropriate technological alternatives. Evaluates new technological developments and evolving business requirements.-
- Generate reusable assets, whitepapers, and articles describing best practices for supporting software applications in the cloud.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate with engineers, executives and customers-
- Demonstrated experience with orchestration and automation technology
- Champion to drive premier customer experience.
- Well versed in proactive support methodologies.
- Experience with building, managing social/communities to engage users and provide alternate support channel
- 6+ years of experience in cloud customer support operations.
- Prior experience with the implementation of a cloud environment at an enterprise level company.
- Direct experience with major cloud providers and/or highly innovative technology company.
- Solid experience in organizational Change Management and/or business mapping and reengineering in technical support or in conjunction with a major business.
- Bachelor degree in technical field.- M.S. or MBA preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
10200 Bellaire Blvd,-Houston,-Texas,-77020, United States
Experience Level:-Experienced Hire-
Product Service Line:-Landmark Software & Services--
Full Time / Part Time:-Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:-
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.