Skills: Financial Analyst
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
10591BR MBA Graduates (2016 Employment) - Houston, TX United States Houston, TX The world faces energy challenges that are becoming more complex each day. We’re looking for people who share our passion for taking on those challenges with cutting edge technology, innovative thinking and a commitment to properly managed risk. Shell develops and operates some of the largest and most complex projects in the world and we always endeavour to work at the leading edge of technical innovation. As a MBA Graduate you could take an accelerated career path that puts you in line for a role as one of Shell's future leaders. Your ability to inspire and motivate, look at problems differently, and provide imaginative solutions is more important than your background and experiences. As a high-performing MBA at Shell, you'll have the opportunity to take on and solve some of the world's greatest challenges.
Why join Shell as an MBA?
- The demand for energy is growing faster than at any time in history, and the challenge of securing the future of the world's energy supplies has never been tougher.
- Join us at Shell, and you'll have the opportunity to work alongside an incredibly diverse range of people on projects that encourage you to use your knowledge and skills in original and imaginative ways.
- Your leadership skills, project management experience, and international exposure are important to us, as is your ability to create a shared vision and innovative solutions.
- You'll have real responsibility from day one, the sort of responsibility that makes the most of your intelligence, focus and dependability.
Successful candidates will have the ability to take calculated risks for the betterment of an organization. Employment opportunities exist within:
- Supply Chain / Logistics
- Business Development
- International exposure
- Leadership skills
- Commercial and financial mindset
- Negotiations involving big deals and large accounts
- Analytical, operational, and implementation experience
- Accelerated career progression to Senior roles
You’ll be evaluated on your capacity for analysis, decision making, and creating workable solutions, as well as your drive, enthusiasm, resilience, and confidence. Candidates for employment undertake a behavioral interview, a functional interview, and a leadership potential exercise. Successful interviewees will be invited back for a Shell Recruitment Day (SRD). Requirements:
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer
- Upcoming or recent completion (2016, 2015, 2014) of a full-time, top-tier MBA program
- Bachelors degree in an area relevant to the role
- 5+ years of relevant pre-MBA work experience, not including prior internships
- Applicants must be willing to work in Houston, TX
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video