Skills: Emergency Response, Environmental Engineer, HSE Manager / Advisor
Other Skills: Oil spill clean up mitigation expertise
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Excellent compensation
Location: Lagos, Port harcourt. field, Nigeria
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Africa
Professional with a clear functional specialization, demonstrating:
- Ability to manage large projects with high complexity;
- Deep understanding of complex organizational models;
- Deep knowledge and skills application of "enterprise risk management" models;
- Deep knowledge of management techniques and relevant legislation in the field of oil spill management. Cleanup and remediation
- Deep knowledge of the upstream and downstream oil and gas industry.
Will work with environmental compliance audit team for company oil spill management program
Documented work experience of not less than 5 years in the environmental protection and clean-up/remediation of oil spill impacted sites in the Niger Delta oil & gas operation areas.
Nigerian candidates preferred.
ELPER Oilfield Engineering (Nigeria) Limited specializes in engineering and technical services for the offshore oil and gas production industry including Engineering, Operations, Maintenance, Inspection and Quality Management. We support projects in Nigeria and world-wide procurement, design and construction.
With our partner companies, Elektrint Nigeria Ltd. and Horatio Nigeria Ltd. we share more than 60 years of operation in Nigeria. Our expert staff is recognized for quality performance, responsiveness and the know-how to get the job done right.
We are always seeking talented new members to join our team of professionals.
DPR Certified Oil Industry Provider:
- Pipeline/Production Services – Pipeline and Production Facility operations. Maintenance and inspection
- Consultancy Services – Quality Assurance / Control and Management
- Construction Services – Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
Firm Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers
ELPER is certified to ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
To learn more about us, visit http://www.elpernigeria.com/home.htm