Skills: Mechanical Engineering, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Salary: Excellent compensation
Location: Onshore & Offshore, Nigeria
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Responsible for inspection of subsea tree and related components
- Independently perform inspections of components and assemblies in on-shore laydown and offshore staging locations in accordance with company procedures, specifications, API, ASME and IEEE standards
- Report examination results and record data
- Work with project and operations team leadership to resolve discrepancies in component conditions
- Documented prior relevant QA/QC certification
- Associates/2 yr Degree required
- Bachelors of Science Degree Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Minimum of five years relevant experience
- Demonstrate a strong background working with pressure components, wellhead equipment , specifically subsea equipment, including: Valve actuators (hydraulic, pneumatic and scotch-yoke) * Wellhead equipment adaptor, flow lines, cross-over adapters, * Chemical injection and choke valves * Tree cap and crow plug * Subsea connectors (collet, mandrel, clamp, fast lock) * Riser flanges and connections * API and ASME high pressure flanges * Blow Out Presenters (BOP) * EDP (Emergency disconnect Packages), LRP (Lower Riser Packages), and familiarity with API6A/17D, API 6D, ASME B16.34 and relevant codes and standards.
- Documented experience in maintenance and inspection of wellhead equipment required
- Fluent English required
ELPER Oilfield Engineering (Nigeria) Limited specializes in engineering and technical services for the offshore oil and gas production industry including Engineering, Operations, Maintenance, Inspection and Quality Management. We support projects in Nigeria and world-wide procurement, design and construction.
With our partner companies, Elektrint Nigeria Ltd. and Horatio Nigeria Ltd. we share more than 60 years of operation in Nigeria. Our expert staff is recognized for quality performance, responsiveness and the know-how to get the job done right.
We are always seeking talented new members to join our team of professionals.
DPR Certified Oil Industry Provider:
- Pipeline/Production Services – Pipeline and Production Facility operations. Maintenance and inspection
- Consultancy Services – Quality Assurance / Control and Management
- Construction Services – Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
Firm Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers
ELPER is certified to ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
To learn more about us, visit http://www.elpernigeria.com/home.htm