Skills: Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Salary: excellent compensation
Location: Onshore & Offshore, Nigeria
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Responsible for inspection of rotating machinery for on and off shore production systems
- Independently perform examinations in accordance with company procedures, specifications, API, ASME and IEEE standards
- Report examination results and record data
- Work with project and operations team leadership to resolve discrepancies in component conditions
- American Society of Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) Vibration Analysis (VA) Level II certification (or equivalent) required
- Associates/2 yr Degree required
- Bachelors of Science Degree Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Minimum of five years relevant experience
- Experience shall demonstrate knowledge of rotating machinery operation and inspection, vibration analysis, and applicable API, ASME and IEEE codes and standards.
- Must be fluent in English
ELPER Oilfield Engineering (Nigeria) Limited specializes in engineering and technical services for the offshore oil and gas production industry including Engineering, Operations, Maintenance, Inspection and Quality Management. We support projects in Nigeria and world-wide procurement, design and construction.
With our partner companies, Elektrint Nigeria Ltd. and Horatio Nigeria Ltd. we share more than 60 years of operation in Nigeria. Our expert staff is recognized for quality performance, responsiveness and the know-how to get the job done right.
We are always seeking talented new members to join our team of professionals.
DPR Certified Oil Industry Provider:
- Pipeline/Production Services – Pipeline and Production Facility operations. Maintenance and inspection
- Consultancy Services – Quality Assurance / Control and Management
- Construction Services – Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
Firm Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers
ELPER is certified to ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
To learn more about us, visit http://www.elpernigeria.com/home.htm