Skills: QA / QC / Inspection, Rigging / Scaffolding
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Salary: Excellent compensation
Location: Onshore & Offshore, Nigeria
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Responsible for verification of safety and compliance of rigging and lift processes
- Oversee safety of rigging prior to lifts including compliance with client lift and safety procedures
- Oversee safety and compliance of lifts during performance, including compliance with client lift and safety procedures
- Record and report required documentation in accordance with client procedures
- Work with project and operations teams for schedule, reporting and action
- Work with lift and rigging crews to assure safety and compliance, and support operations schedule and activities.
- Assure safety in lift operations
- Evidence of prior rigging safety certification
- Tec/vocational certification required.
- Minimum of five years rigging / lift safety inspection experience in the oil and gas industry
- Experience shall demonstrate knowledge of rigging and lifting safety in the oil and gas production unit practices and environment
- Must be fluent in English
ELPER Oilfield Engineering (Nigeria) Limited specializes in engineering and technical services for the offshore oil and gas production industry including Engineering, Operations, Maintenance, Inspection and Quality Management. We support projects in Nigeria and world-wide procurement, design and construction.
With our partner companies, Elektrint Nigeria Ltd. and Horatio Nigeria Ltd. we share more than 60 years of operation in Nigeria. Our expert staff is recognized for quality performance, responsiveness and the know-how to get the job done right.
We are always seeking talented new members to join our team of professionals.
DPR Certified Oil Industry Provider:
- Pipeline/Production Services – Pipeline and Production Facility operations. Maintenance and inspection
- Consultancy Services – Quality Assurance / Control and Management
- Construction Services – Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
Firm Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers
ELPER is certified to ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
To learn more about us, visit http://www.elpernigeria.com/home.htm