Skills: Metallurgist / Materials Engineering, QA / QC / Inspection, Welding
Other Skills: CWI required
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Salary: Excellent compoensation
Location: Onshore and Offshore, Nigeria
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Responsible for welding and structural steel inspection for on and off shore production systems
- Independently perform examinations in accordance with company NDT procedures, specifications and AWS standards
- Report examination results and record data
- Work with project and welding team leadership to resolve discrepancies in steelworks
- American Welding Society (AWS) Certified Weld Inspector (CWI) certification required
- Minimum of five years relevant inspection experience.
- Inspection experience shall include knowledge of protective coating and identification of external corrosion/damage mechanisms by visual inspection of pressure vessels, process piping, tanks, valves, fittings, non-welded joints, insulation, supports, clamps, small bore take-offs and structural members.
- Must be fluent in English
ELPER Oilfield Engineering (Nigeria) Limited specializes in engineering and technical services for the offshore oil and gas production industry including Engineering, Operations, Maintenance, Inspection and Quality Management. We support projects in Nigeria and world-wide procurement, design and construction.
With our partner companies, Elektrint Nigeria Ltd. and Horatio Nigeria Ltd. we share more than 60 years of operation in Nigeria. Our expert staff is recognized for quality performance, responsiveness and the know-how to get the job done right.
We are always seeking talented new members to join our team of professionals.
DPR Certified Oil Industry Provider:
- Pipeline/Production Services – Pipeline and Production Facility operations. Maintenance and inspection
- Consultancy Services – Quality Assurance / Control and Management
- Construction Services – Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
Firm Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers
ELPER is certified to ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
To learn more about us, visit http://www.elpernigeria.com/home.htm