Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Salary: Excellent compensation
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ELPER is hiring a Quality Assurance Coordinator for their client ExxonMobil.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator advises and informs the Project Manager on Quality Management issues, status and metrics. Reporting to the Project Quality Manager for ensuring establishment and proper implementation of adequate control processes within the Project, as stipulated in the Project Plan and the Project Quality Plan. Monitoring and auditing implementation of Site Surveillance Programs and Contractors plans and procedures.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Perform regular and structured "Quality Walkthroughs" at construction and installation sites.
- Provide regular status reporting information on Quality activities, issues and metrics/KPIs to meet PQM requirements.
- Support Project Manager and PQM with the regular issue of the Quality Score Card.
- Support development of Contracts, workscope and management documents to ensure inclusion of Quality and documentation requirements.
- Work with, advise and monitor the Quality Plan for the Project Scope through promoting awareness and monitoring its application.
- Be fully knowledgeable of the Quality related Control procedures and support the Project team in promoting awareness and in application.: i.e
- Procurement & Construction Surveillance Programs
- Inspection and test plans
- Completions Systems inspection and test and certification.
- Equipment preservation and maintenance
- Change Control procedures: Technical Queries & MOC
- Deficiency Reporting: Site log Books, NCR & CAR processes
- Document Management procedures & DFO requirements
- Establish and implement Quality Audit and Assessment programs for the Project workscope for compliance with EM processes and procedures.
- Work with and monitor Contractors Quality organization to ensure their Quality Audit and Assessment programs are established and implemented.
- Ensure compliance with NNRA requirements for License and use of Radiographic Isotopes for Onshore and Offshore application.
Required Knowledge, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Engineering or technical degree, preferred and/or minimum of 1015 years experience in implementing Project Quality Management systems in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Worldwide experience with contractors, in particular those involved in the construction of offshore and onshore production facilities, construction and installation of pipelines and heavy lift activities.
- Experience with facilitating efforts to resolve interface issues and coordinate multiparty QA objectives
- High level of construction and installation knowledge, skill and experience
- Excellent communication, strategy/planning skills
ELPER Oilfield Engineering (Nigeria) Limited specializes in engineering and technical services for the offshore oil and gas production industry including Engineering, Operations, Maintenance, Inspection and Quality Management. We support projects in Nigeria and world-wide procurement, design and construction.
With our partner companies, Elektrint Nigeria Ltd. and Horatio Nigeria Ltd. we share more than 60 years of operation in Nigeria. Our expert staff is recognized for quality performance, responsiveness and the know-how to get the job done right.
We are always seeking talented new members to join our team of professionals.
DPR Certified Oil Industry Provider:
- Pipeline/Production Services – Pipeline and Production Facility operations. Maintenance and inspection
- Consultancy Services – Quality Assurance / Control and Management
- Construction Services – Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
Firm Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers
ELPER is certified to ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
To learn more about us, visit http://www.elpernigeria.com/home.htm