Skills: FPSO/FPU , Production Operator
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Salary: excellent compensation
Location: Off Shore, Nigeria
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ELPER Oilfield Engineering Nigeria Ltd. is seeking qualified and experienced Production Operations Technicians for work on for FPSO operations in deep water off-shore Nigeria.
Applicants must demonstrate ten (10) years' experience in FPSO operations in deep water (1200 meters), including, thorough understanding of:
- Subsea Wells operations,
- Water Injection operations,
- Gas Compression System,
- DCS operations.
- Minimum employment period is two (2) years.
- Salary is $600 - $750 per day, based on qualifications.
- Rotation is 28/28.
- Business class rotation travel.
- Mobilization is mid-January 2013.
ELPER Oilfield Engineering (Nigeria) Limited specializes in engineering and technical services for the offshore oil and gas production industry including Engineering, Operations, Maintenance, Inspection and Quality Management. We support projects in Nigeria and world-wide procurement, design and construction.
With our partner companies, Elektrint Nigeria Ltd. and Horatio Nigeria Ltd. we share more than 60 years of operation in Nigeria. Our expert staff is recognized for quality performance, responsiveness and the know-how to get the job done right.
We are always seeking talented new members to join our team of professionals.
DPR Certified Oil Industry Provider:
- Pipeline/Production Services – Pipeline and Production Facility operations. Maintenance and inspection
- Consultancy Services – Quality Assurance / Control and Management
- Construction Services – Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
Firm Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers
ELPER is certified to ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
To learn more about us, visit http://www.elpernigeria.com/home.htm