WorleyParsons Receives Extension at ExxonMobil's Nigerian Project
WorleyParsons' Nigerian joint venture company, DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited, has received notification of a contract extension from ExxonMobil subsidiary Mobil Producing Nigeria for provision of engineering and project delivery services for the Satellites Phase 2 project as part of its ongoing offshore facilities upgrade program. The project scope includes four new unmanned wellhead platforms, 78 kilometers of pipelines, risers and associated brownfield tie-ins, scheduled to be delivered over the next four years.
Commenting on the award, the Chief Executive Officer of WorleyParsons, Mr. John Grill said, "This award is an expression of confidence in DeltaAfrik and validates the effectiveness of our ongoing national capability development initiative which has been in operation since commencement of this project in 2007. The award consolidates DeltaAfrik's position as a leading provider of engineering and project delivery services in Nigeria and will provide continuity for our 275 person team."
Operates 13 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Says Julia, Hadrian South Operations Back To Normal After Nate (Oct 10)
- Iraq's Talks with Exxon on Southern Oilfields in Final Stages-Minister (Oct 09)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
Company: WorleyParsons more info
- TCO Awards EPCM Support Services Deal for Tengiz Expansion Project to KPJV (Jul 12)
- WorleyParsons Bags EPCM Contract for BP-Operated Assets in Caspian Region (Apr 14)
- WorleyParsons Lands Deal for Ophir's Fortuna Project in Equatorial Guinea (Apr 13)