Statoil Extends Surface Management Contract with AGR
Statoil has exercised options in the current framework agreement with AGR Field Operations for surface management services. The extension has an estimated total value of NOK 40 million over a period of 24 months.
AGR Field Operations will provide Surface Management services including AGR's proprietary SOLV™ concept to 13 offshore installations and the Sture Onshore terminal. In addition to this scope of work, AGR already has a similar contract with Statoil covering their remaining 31 installations on the NCS.
Åge Landro, Executive Vice President of AGR Field Operations commented, "This extension will allow us to continue the current relationship between AGR Field Operations and Statoil all across their operations in the North Sea region. By extending this contract, Statoil confirms that our products and services are valuable in the effective management of their assets."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
- Statoil And Partners Plan Output Capacity Expansion At Troll Gas Field (Sep 26)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)