Lucas Notes Permitting of 1st Eagle Ford Well
Lucas Energy announced that its joint venture operating partner, Hilcorp has permitted the Hagen EF No.1H well in Gonzales County, Texas. Lucas has a 15% carried (no capital cost to Lucas) working interest in this first well which is planned to be spudded by November 1, 2010. The permit is for a 4,500 foot lateral in the Eagle Ford formation.
William A. Sawyer, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company said, "The day has arrived that we are moving toward Eagle Ford production which should make a significant increase in the Company's production."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Hilcorp, Carlyle Form Oil And Gas Partnership (Dec 18)
- ExxonMobil Selling Cook Inlet Assets, Remains Committed to Alaska (Jul 07)
- Alaska Environmental Officials Investigating Oil Line Leak (Mar 03)
Company: Lucas Energy, Inc. more info
- Lucas Energy To Farm Out Eagle Ford Acreage (Mar 26)
- Lucas Energy, Nordic Oil Terminate $22 Million Agreement (Apr 02)
- Lucas Completes HZ Tx. Well in Austin Chalk Formation (Feb 08)