Deep Sea Supply Awarded Additional Petrobras Contracts
Deep Sea Supply has been awarded long term contracts with Petrobras for 3 PSVs of UT 755L design for operations in Brazil. The contract period is 4 year firm plus 4 year option. The total value of the firm period of the contracts is in excess of USD 100 mill. Commencement will be during Q4 2010 for all vessels.
Deep Sea Supply will have a fleet of 10 OSV's operating in Brazilian waters by end of 2010.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Exxon's Big Bet on Brazil Oil Could Signal Major Pre-salt Role (Sep 29)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: Deep Sea Supply more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Deep Sea Supply Scores Charter Contracts for AHTS Vessels (Apr 26)
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Newbuilding (Jan 13)