NPCC Signs Multi-Million US Dollar Contract

The UAE-based National Petroleum Construction Company, (NPCC) has signed a contract to execute a major multi-million US dollar project of wellhead platforms, subsea pipelines, multi-service umbilicals and power cables for Occidental Petroleum of Qatar Ltd, (OPQL), a Senior official, NPCC, revealed yesterday.

General Manager, OPQL Carey Lowe signed on behalf of OPQL, while Aqeel Madhi signed on behalf of NPCC .

"The scope of work under the contract includes engineering , procurement, fabrication, pre-commissioning , offshore transportation, installation and commissioning of four welhead platforms, nine associated subsea pipelines of various diameters and length and three subsea multi-service umbilicals in the Idd El Shargi North Dome (ISND) Field, Offshore Qatar," said Aqeel Madhi, General Manager, NPCC.

"We have the right capabilities to carry out huge projects having highly skillful professionals with depth experience, strong execution of projects and well established information technology that meet our clients needs.

"We shall soon start to carry out the work which is expected to be completed by the end of JUly 2005."

Established three decades ago to provide a facility for the fabrication of steel structures required by the onshore and offshore Oil and Gas Production Industry, NPCC is a public Joint Stock Company owned by the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, which holds a 70 per cent interest and consolidated contractors Group (S.A.L.), which hold the remaining 30 per cent.

NPCC's dynamic growth through considerable expansion and new facilities have transformed the company into a major International (EPC) contractor, capable of providing the Offshore and Onshore Oil & Gas industry with complete Engineering, Procurement and Construction.

Our Privacy Pledge

Most Popular Articles
Related Articles

Brent Crude Oil : $49.98/BBL 1.59%
Light Crude Oil : $49.18/BBL 1.56%
Natural Gas : $2.73/MMBtu 1.44%
Updated in last 24 hours