Apache Notes Executive Appointments
Apache announced two new executive appointments:
- Paul McKinney will serve as the first vice president of the new Gulf Coast Onshore Region. The new region will manage Apache's oil and gas assets on the Gulf Coast from Mississippi to South Texas.
- Dominic Ricotta has been promoted to vice president and associate general counsel.
McKinney, previously manager of Corporate Reservoir Engineering, joined Apache in 2007 after 23 years with Anadarko Petroleum Corp., where he held key production and reservoir engineering posts in Anadarko's U.S., Algeria and Canada operations. He was vice president of reservoir engineering for Anadarko Canada from 2001 to 2006. He has a bachelor's degree in petroleum engineering from Louisiana Tech University.
Since joining Apache in 1998, Ricotta has held positions of increasing responsibility in Apache's legal department. Prior to joining Apache, he was a partner in the law firm of Holme Roberts & Owen LLP. He earned his bachelor's degree in chemical engineering and petroleum refining from the Colorado School of Mines and his law degree from Northwestern University.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
- Trade Group Oil & Gas UK Makes 4 Board Appointments (Oct 04)