Hilcorp Drills Ahead at Sugarkane Field
AWE on behalf of its subsidiary, Adelphi provided the following update on production at the Sugarloaf Area of Mutual Interest (AMI) within the Sugarkane Gas & Condensate Field, Texas.
Adelphi has been advised by the Operator that the Luna #1H well was spudded on August 7, 2010 and the well was at a depth of 5,780 ft having run and set surface casing.
The Luna #1H well is the second of up to eight wells that are anticipated to be drilled this calendar year within the Sugarloaf AMI.
- The ASX participants in the Sugarloaf AMI are:
- Adelphi (ASX:ADI) – 10%
- Aurora (ASX:AUT) – 10%
- Eureka (ASX:EKA) – 6.25%
- Sugarloaf Project Operator – Hilcorp Energy Inc.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Hilcorp, Carlyle Form Oil And Gas Partnership (Dec 18)
- ExxonMobil Selling Cook Inlet Assets, Remains Committed to Alaska (Jul 07)
- Alaska Environmental Officials Investigating Oil Line Leak (Mar 03)