Talisman Awards Fabricom FEED Contract for Claymore
Fabricom Offshore Services has been awarded the contract by Talisman for the provision of Front End Engineering Design (FEED) for the Claymore Compression Upgrade (CCU) Project.
Fabricom Offshore Services has successfully delivered several projects for Talisman in the past, including fit-for-purpose FEED and detailed design work.
The FEED work for the CCU Project covers all topside Greenfield and Brownfield elements and interfaces associated with the new compression module and the existing platform. The FEED deliverables will form the basis for the detailed engineering design, material procurement, implementation, commissioning and overall project estimate.
Allan Cairns, Fabricom Offshore Services Director, said, "We are extremely pleased to have been awarded this significant project. We have supported Talisman since 2008 in the North Sea, and pride ourselves on the level of repeat business we generate from long term relationships. We look forward to delivering another successful project for Talisman Energy."
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Fabricom more info
- Fabricom Moves to Bigger Aberdeen Office (May 22)
- Fabricom Lands N. Sea Contract by EnQuest (Sep 19)
- Talisman Awards Fabricom FEED Contract for Claymore (Aug 13)