Novatek, Gazprom to Jointly Develop Hydrocarbons in Yamal
Novatek has announced the creation of a joint venture, OOO Yamal Development, with OAO Gazprom Neft to jointly develop potential hydrocarbon assets in the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Region (YNAO), with each entity holding a 50% equity participation interest in OOO Yamal Development. The combined experience of the two companies will enable the joint venture to optimize the development of complex multi-layered fields containing natural gas, gas condensate and crude oil in the YNAO and to ensure the rational management of the Region's resources.
The creation of the joint venture is consistent with Novatek's strategy to increase the Company's production capacity and resource base of natural gas and liquid hydrocarbons.
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Russia's Gazprom Signs LNG Supply Deal With Ghana (Sep 18)
- Gazprom Says Sanctions Won't Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Project (Aug 30)
Company: Novatek more info
- RIA: Moscow, Riyadh Agree To Explore Aramco Taking Part In Novatek Project (Nov 13)
- Russia's Novatek Says Yamal LNG Seen Expanding By 1 Million Tonnes (Oct 17)
- Russia's Novatek Recommends 1H Dividend Of 6.95 rbls Per Share (Aug 25)