DOF Subsea Receives Frame Agreement by ConocoPhillips
DOF Subsea Norway has been awarded a Diverless Marine and Subsea Services Frame Agreement by ConocoPhillips Skandinavia AS.
The 1-year Frame Agreement includes additional 2 x 2 yearly options and covers a broad spectrum of subsea services including project management, engineering and subsea survey, inspection and construction services. The specific scope of work will be defined individually for each call-out package.
The first Call-Out has also been awarded to DOF Subsea Norway for seabed clean-up, pipeline removal and concrete cover removal at Ekofisk and associated areas.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
- For ConocoPhillips, Harvey A Test Of Remote Operations (Sep 07)
Company: DOF more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- DOF Subsea Bags IRM Contract for Shell Australia's Prelude FLNG Facility (Aug 01)
- DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk (Apr 12)