Sevan Snags Study Contract for Chevron's Alder Project
Chevron North Sea has awarded Sevan Marine a contract to conduct a study for the potential application of a Sevan floating platform for the Alder project, now under consideration by operator Chevron (70% W.I.) and its co-license holders Conoco Phillips (25% W.I.) and GDF SUEZ (5% W.I.).
The study will be performed during 2010 and will be focused on demonstrating the feasibility of the Sevan Cylindrical FPSO for the field located in the UK Central North Sea. Study scope will cover hull sizing and configuration, topsides engineering, mooring, motion and stability analysis, marine operations, risk identification as well as cost and schedule estimation.
- Chevron Approves New Tech Investment To Raise Output At North Sea Field (Oct 20)
- Canada's Keyera Signs Pact With Chevron To Transport, Store NGL (Oct 10)
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
Company: Sevan Marine more info
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)