Talisman Terminates Det norske's Lucky Strike
Talisman Energy Norge AS, operator of license PL332, has completed exploration well 2/2-6 named Optimus. The well is located about 24 kilometers east of the Gyda field in the Southern North Sea.
Det norske holds 40 percent in the license, but parts of Det norske's costs related to the well will be covered by Bayerngas according to a previous agreement.
The target was to confirm hydrocarbons in sands of upper Jurassic age. The well did not identify any hydrocarbons.
Partners in production license PL 332:
- Talisman Energy Norge AS (Operator): 40 %
- Det norske oljeselskap ASA: 40 %
- Bayerngas Norge AS: 10 %
- Norske AEDC AS: 10 %
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Det norske oljeselskap ASA more info
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)