Enterprise Inks LNG Fractionation Services Contract
Enterprise Products announced that its operating subsidiary, Enterprise Products Operating LLC, has entered into a six-year agreement to provide Anadarko Energy Services Company with natural gas liquid (NGL) fractionation services. Under the terms of the contract, Enterprise will make up to 62,000 barrels per day (BPD) of firm NGL fractionation capacity available at the partnership's fractionation complex in Mont Belvieu, Texas beginning September 1, 2010.
"This is our single-largest fractionation agreement in the history of the partnership and we are very pleased to expand our relationship with one of the country's top independent producers," said A.J. "Jim" Teague, Enterprise's executive vice president and chief commercial officer. "This agreement serves as yet another example of the strategic importance of our Mont Belvieu hub and NGL pipeline infrastructure in providing producers in prolific basins in the western United States with vital, value-added midstream services and enhancing the options available to them through our integrated value chain."
Teague added, "With this contract, we will have added long-term supply of more than 100,000 BPD in 2010. To accommodate this demand, Enterprise previously announced the construction of a new fractionator that is expected to be in service in the first quarter of 2011, which will increase the partnership's NGL fractionation capacity at Mont Belvieu from 230,000 BPD to 305,000 BPD."
- No More Free Lunch Is the Big Change Under Way in the Oil Market (Oct 09)
- Anadarko To Spend $2.5B On Massive Share Buyback (Sep 20)
- Harvey Could Become First Hurricane to Strike Texas Since 2008 (Aug 23)
Company: Enterprise Products Partners LP more info
- Colonial Partners With Enterprise For Fuel Exports From Beaumont Terminal (Oct 10)
- Pompano Gas Production Ramps Up Again (Jul 26)
- Fire at Mississippi gas plant halts US Gulf Coast platforms (Jun 28)