Talisman Successful in Block 13/29b

The 13/29b-7 exploration well, located approximately 3 miles to the north of the Ross Field FPSO, was drilled by Diamond Offshore's semisubmersible, Ocean Princess semisubmersible rig and found an oil column in the Jurassic aged Ross and underlying Parry formations. The well was tested and flowed at up to 2,200 barrels of oil per day. Talisman holds an 80 percent interest in the 13/29b licence block with Paladin Expro Limited holding the remaining 20 percent.

The well data indicates that this well has found a northern extension of the Ross Field into the adjoining acreage. It is believed that incorporation of this area into the existing Ross Field development, via an additional development well, will result in additional Ross Field reserves.


Our Privacy Pledge

Most Popular Articles
Brent Crude Oil : $51.38/BBL 2.44%
Light Crude Oil : $50.43/BBL 2.26%
Natural Gas : $3.14/MMBtu 0.94%
Updated in last 24 hours