Maersk Extends GE's Frame Agreement for North Sea Projects
GE O&G announced the signing of a new frame agreement with Maersk Oil North Sea UK Limited. The new agreement runs from March 1, 2010, for a five-year period.
Under the new agreement GE Oil & Gas will continue to supply subsea wellheads, trees and tubular products for exploration and developed projects in the North Sea. GE Oil & Gas estimates the total value of the agreement to be in excess of $80 million.
Frame agreements provide a standardized scope of supply designed to enhance manufacturing and minimize down time and cost for the duration of the agreement.
GE Oil & Gas is a major supplier of subsea hardware to the Oil & Gas industry and looks forward to supporting Maersk Oil in its ongoing development requirements over the next five years.
- Maersk Oil CEO To Step Down After Total Takeover (Sep 27)
- Maersk Stands to Get Another $7.5 Billion for Energy Divestments (Aug 21)
- Fars News Agency: Maersk Sees Up To 140,000 Bpd Potential For Iran Field (Aug 01)
Company: GE Oil & Gas more info
- Baker Hughes Clinches Integrated Services Contract For PNG Gas Field (Aug 08)
- GE Sinks as Oil Outlook Sputters, Marring End of Immelt's Tenure (Jul 21)
- GE Wins US Antitrust Approval for Baker Hughes Tie-Up (Jun 12)