Aquamarine Driller Heads to Tindalo
Commencing its contract for the SC 54A Joint Venture, the Aquamarine Driller jackup is now en route to the Tindalo field aboard a Heavy Lift Vessel (HLV). The rig will be offloaded from the HLV in Ulugan Bay and towed to the Tindalo location by the Pacific Battler and Pacific Challenger support vessels. Tindalo is located in the Northwest Palawan Basin offshore the Palawan Island in the Philippines.
SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
- Philippines' Galoc Phase 3 Oil Field Development Plan for Start-up in 2019 (Aug 17)
- Partners Nearer to Further Development of Galoc Oil Field Offshore Palawan (Jul 14)
- Otto Energy Completes Sale of Galoc Production Co. Stake to Nido for $106M (Feb 17)
Company: Vantage Energy Services more info
- C&J Energy Files for Bankruptcy to Cut $1.4B in Debt (Jul 20)
- Vantage Energy Files for IPO of About $400M (Jul 07)
- Vantage Begins Completion Ops in Wy. (Jun 29)