MedOil Reaches TD Offshore Tunisia

MedOil, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cairn Energy, completed the M'Sela West 1 exploration well. The well reached a total depth of 8,383 feet (2,555 meters) in the Serdj formation, and although minor evidence of light oil was observed, the expected Isis target reservoir was not developed in the well. Drilled by the ENSCO 85 jackup, the well was plugged and abandoned without testing. Cairn Energy holds an 85% operating interest; Dyas Tunisia holds the remaining 15% interest.

continue reading the full article

For More Information on the Offshore Rig Fleet:
RigLogix can provide the information that you need about the offshore rig fleet, whether you need utilization and industry trends or detailed reports on future rig contracts. Subscribing to RigLogix will allow you to access dozens of prebuilt reports and build your own custom reports using hundreds of available data columns. For more information about a RigLogix subscription, visit www.riglogix.com.
Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles


From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you
Store keeper / Warehouse - Zanesville Ohio - 6200
Expertise: Storeman|Supply Chain Management|Warehouse Person
Location: Zanesville, OH
 
Roustabout Thereafter Job
Expertise: Roustabout
Location: Silverthorne, CO
 
Tool Tech
Expertise: Maintenance Technician|Mechanic|Rig Mechanic
Location: New Iberia, LA
 
search for more jobs

Brent Crude Oil : $48.06/BBL 2.51%
Light Crude Oil : $45.77/BBL 2.17%
Natural Gas : $2.97/MMBtu 2.30%
Updated in last 24 hours