Kencana to Supply Offshore Vietnam Support Vessel
Kencana Nautilus has secured a service contract for the provision of offshore support vessel.
The contract comprises the scope of providing an offshore support vessel for the purpose of assisting and servicing drilling rigs, offshore installations, derrick barges, diving vessels and other crafts, including anchor handling services off the coast of Vietnam. The project owner and the end user of the vessel is Petronas Carigali Vietnam Limited, an oil & gas joint-venture operating company based in Ho Chi Minh City. The Contract is awarded for one year with an option to extend for another one year period. It is estimated the value of the Contract for the two year duration to reach RM33 million.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
- JERA's New LNG Contract With Petronas Foretells Smaller, Shorter Deals (Oct 25)
Company: Kencana Petroleum Bhd more info
- Kencana Expands Drilling Fleet (Aug 26)
- SapuraCrest, Kencana Petroleum to Merge in $3.95B Deal (Jul 11)
- Kencana Bags Construction Contract Offshore India (May 25)