ConocoPhillips Extends Use of Eldfisk Facilities
ConocoPhillips received consent to continue to use the 2/7A, 2/7B and 2/7-FTP facilities and pipelines on the Eldfisk field until Dec. 31, 2015. The Eldfisk 2/7A and 2/7 Field Terminal Platform have a bridge connection and are part of the Eldfisk complex, together with the Eldfisk 2/7E water injection facility. Eldfisk 2/7B is located on the northern part of the field. Oil and gas is transported through two pipelines to the Ekofisk Complex.
SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
- For ConocoPhillips, Harvey A Test Of Remote Operations (Sep 07)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)